STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019- 2020
- Miss Yashasshri Shirodkar secured first place in an Elocution Competition held at Goa Science Centre with the support of Directorate of Health Sercvices, Government of Goa.
- Miss Vaishnavi Naik Dessai from secured first place and Miss Yasshashri shirodkar secured second place in the drawing competition held at Maria Bambina Convent High School which was organized by Cuncolim Welfare Trust, Bombay.
- Cuncolim Welfare Trust had organised Drawing ,Solo singing and Group Dance Competitions at Maria Bambina High School. The following students won prizes.
In the Group Dance competition the school secured third place.
In the drawing competition Miss Vaishnavi R. Naik secured first place and Miss Yashashsri Shirodkar won consolation prize.
In the Solo Singing competition Miss Yasashshri Shirodkar secured first place and Miss Vinita Bhat secured second place.
In Group Singing competition the school won second place.
- Konkani Bhasha Mandal had organized Konkani Story Telling Competition in which Miss Vinita Bhat won second place.
- Master Saish Sudesh Dessai and Master Om Tripathy won fourth place in the Inter School Quiz Competition organized by Sangampur Sarvajanik Ganeshav Mandal held at Sanguem.
- Miss Manasvi Raikar won third place and Master Sairaj Gounkar won Consolation prize in Aarti Meaning Telling Competition organized by Sri Saraswati Vidhya Mandir, Balli.
- Miss Madhura Vasanta Fal Dessai was selected at Taluka Level for English Handwriting Competition organized by Directorate of Art and Culture Sanskrit , Bhavan , Panjim,Goa.
- MD United Sports and Cultural Club had orgainised AVCC Inter School Athletic Championship 2019 in which Master Jatin Velip won second place in 100 mtrs running.
Master Dikshay Gaonkar secured third place in 200 mtrs running.
Master Sachin Bind secured first place in Long Jump.
Miss Manisha Gaonkar secured first place 400 mtrs running.
Miss Namrata Deikar secured first place in 800 mtrs running.